top of page

Klevevž Castle

Once upon a time, a mighty castle known as Klevevž Castle or Klingenfels stood on Klevevž. It was built by the bishops of Freising due to the favorable strategic position and the economic needs of 1265.

After several different owners over time, the Jombart and Ulm families have left a visible mark on the history of the Klevevž area.

Today, only a few discovered remains of the walls, the castle garden are reminiscent of the castle.

bottom of page